As July is about to kick off with Canada Day and hot summer days, a delicious cold treat is exactly what we're dreaming about! This frozen yogurt pie has just the right amount of sweetness, crunch, and flavour -- and we've topped it with local, in-season strawberries and chocolate milk syrup. You can substitute with whatever fruit you like, and whichever flavor of our Promise Valley yogurt is tickling your tastebuds.
2 cups bran flakes
1/2 cup coconut
1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1 package dream whip (follow directions using Promise Valley milk!)
2 cups Promise Valley yogurt (your choice of flavour -- we used vanilla)
1/2 cup cane sugar (we recommend Lockwood Farm's cane sugar)
Any in season fruit -- we used local strawberries + our own signature chocolate milk syrup!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Combine crust ingredients + press into pie plate.
3. Place crust into oven for 10-15 minutes until slightly browning.
4. Take crust out and let cool.
5. While crust is cooling, whip the 1 package of dream whip (follow directions using Promise Valley milk).
6. Once whipped, add 2 cups of Promise Valley yogurt.
7. Add the cane sugar, mixing the filling together well.
8. Pour the filling into the prepared + cooled pie crust, and place in freezer for 4 hours or overnight.
9. Top with any fruit of your liking that's in season. We used strawberries and a chocolate milk syrup.